“If you want to ride correctly and evolve at the right pace, regardless of whether you compete or ride just for fun, our MWS Camps are definitely the best option to help you achieve your goals!”
Marcelo Giardi – Coach at MWS | Marreco Wake School
In addition to regular lessons, we give you the opportunity to use a trampoline and vibeboard at our training facilities. Such complementary activities serve to help students complete repetitions of the wakeboarding movements they will be doing in the water, thus improving their body awareness and stamina. During our wakeboarding camps, students will have a dedicated lesson using a trampoline to simulate tricks suited to their specific experience level. Practicing on the trampoline is essential for learning grabs, especially for spins and invert tricks.
What’s included: waterfront accommodation with full-board (breakfast, lunch and dinner).
What’s not included: Beverages
CLÍNICA DE INVERNO
5 a 30 de Julho de 2021
REGISTER NOW to attend the best WAKEBOARDING school in Brazil!
Wakeboarding and wakesurfing lessons, trampoline training sessions, accommodation, full-board, fun and much more!
Weekday Packages Monday through Friday
Weekend Packages Saturday and Sunday
One Day Package - Available every day
For weekdays packages: students will be housed in waterfront accommodations with all inclusive, except for beverages. MWS’ facilities are located in the grounds of Russolândia Yacht Club, and boast recreational facilities, trampoline for training, ensuite rooms with air-conditioning, dorm rooms with bunkbeds and air-conditioning, and a fully-equipped kitchen – we are 15 minutes away from Supermercado Oliveira and 25 minutes from the city of Bragança Paulista - SP
- Bragança Paulista: Russolândia Yacht Club Rodovia Padre Aldo Bolini (Rodovia Bragança Paulista - Piracaia) Km, 74,5 - District: Sete Pontes CEP: 12914-970 – Apartamentos MWS.
- For directions using Waze: enter Clube Náutico Russolândia - Bragança Paulista - SP.
- or directions using GPS Systems, enter Rodovia Padre Aldo Bolini km 74,5(GPS Systems only get you this far), Turn left at Supermercado Oliveira and continue for approximately 300m. There will be a very steep incline on the right and a sign for Clube Náutico Russo (Russolândia). Follow the signs.
- A down payment of 30% of the total price (to be paid into our account) is required to secure your spot. The remaining amount can be paid with checks or in cash at the start of camp. Payments made in one instalment must be made in full at the time of booking in order to guarantee your spot at camp.
- All prices include waterfront accommodations at Russolândia with all inclusive, except for beverages..
- Should you prefer to stay at a hotelwe have partnerships with hotels in Bragança and can book your stay with them. However, choosing this type of accommodation means all payments must be made directly to the hotel and there will be no deductions from camp package prices.
- Beverages are not included in camp pricestherefore it is important that students bring either cash or a card with them, since there is a fridge with non-alcoholic beverages and snacks available for purchase in our facilities. Payments are due at the end of camp.
- The best option for flying in is Guarulhos, SP